Anne Phung Nguyen

Anne Phung Nguyen, a Vietnamese American businesswoman, lives in Orange County California. I have a wonderful fiance named JP and a frightened dad Henry. People know me best through my Instagram page, @annephung. This is where I share my life story. The highs, the lows, and everything in between. In 1990, my family relocated to America. When I was of 1 and 1/4, I joined my parents. When I realized that I had the potential to achieve a better future, I was determined to succeed and make my parents proud. It was my plan to study, graduate and get an employment that was good. After that, I was looking for an empathetic wife and children. My plan for success was to attend college, graduate and get a corporate job. Then I'd get married then buy a house, and start a family. But life had different plans. The year 2013 brought me to the realization that the job I was in didn't feel like a good fit for me. Although the salary and the status was great, I didn't feel like it fulfilled me. It was more like I was simply spending my time. In 2013, I discovered my love was working out. I also loved socializing and being able to assist others. As I moved towards the new direction of my life, I found personal training. In this year, I am celebrating the 7th year anniversary of my business. In 2014 I began my own small business. Few Asian women are employed in the industry of fashion. My goal is to be a change maker within the field to offer the best coaching and guidance to help individuals to be healthier and happier them by creating an environment that is sustainable and meets the individual needs and desires. Additionally, I would like everyone to be able to follow their dreams and achieve anything they desire throughout their lives. While my career was taking off and I was advancing, my mom passed away. It was the hardest of everything. Her battle for 8 years with Scleroderma is over, and she lies in Heaven. She will forever be on my mind and in my heart. mind. Life's lessons are often hidden from us however they are highly valuable. My loss has impacted my life in a variety of ways. I truly believe that my death provided me with the chance to start an entirely new chapter. It was the Tet/Lunar New Year Day when she passed. The opportunity was there to start a new chapter in her life which gave me my second shot at an enjoyable and satisfying life. In my 30s I am awestruck by the feeling that I am alive and living. I'm not feeling like I just exist anymore. My goal in the story I am sharing is to let you know that you're not the only one. I want you to feel that love is real and that therapy can be common. Your health is truly your most valuable asset. I hope that you enjoy the life you want to live and that you die without regrets, as death is the only possibility that awaits us in our life.

 Anne Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne  Nguyen  Phung Nguyen  Anne Phung  Anne Parillaud

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bellamy Young measurements, bio, height, weight, shoe and bra size

Amy and Janet